1. In using data, the user must take responsibility for and make judgments concerning the quality, content, and scientific values of the data.
2. The data user must comply with the following rules.
Basic rules to be complied with in using data
- Identification of individuals is prohibited
- Redistribution of data is prohibited.
3. When the research results including the data which were downloaded from MGeND, are published or presented somewhere, the data user must refer the papers which are originally reported, or include in the acknowledgement as follows: The data uses in this research was available at the website of the Medical Genomics Japan Database (MGeND; https://mgend.med.kyoto-u.ac.jp